A Man’s Best Friend
Dogs have lived and worked with humans in so many roles that they have earned the unique nickname, “man’s best friend”, a phrase used in other languages as well. They have been bred for herding livestock, hunting (e.g. pointers and hounds), rodent control, guarding, helping fishermen with nets, detection dogs, and pulling loads, in addition to their roles as companions.
What Is A Dog?
- Dogs can spend their whole day sprawled on the most comfortable piece of furniture in your house.
- They can easily hear every package of food opening half a block away, but don’t hear you when you’re in the same room.
- Dogs can look dumb and lovable all at the same time.
- They growl when they are not happy.
- When you want to play with them, they want to play with you.
- When you want to be alone, they still want to play.
- They leave their toys everywhere, bad but cute.
- Dogs do like disgusting things with their mouths and then after that they try to give you a kiss.
- They go right for your crotch as soon as they meet you.
- They will stay close to you all the time if you have food in your hands.